The spatial orientation of the players with different type of nervous system
The purpose of this article is to obtain and summarize the data obtained in the new study, namely the change in performance of the spatial orientation of the players 12-13 years old with different typological peculiarities of nervous system properties. The leading methods to research this problem are ascertaining and formative pedagogical experiment, theoretical analysis and summarizing of methodological literature and methods of mathematical statistics. For 8 months of the experiment there was a significant increase in the ability to navigate in space, in the experimental group, which was engaged in by a special methodic. Players with a strong nervous system indicator has increased from 16.2 of±0.5 to 14.9±0.2 s (p<0.05), and players with a weak nervous system – from 15.8±0.4 to 14.8±0.5 (p<0.05). In the control group also saw the positive, but not significant changes (p> 0.05). Conclusion - the article can be useful for coaches, who are preparing not only young players, but also applied in other sports. The urgency is due to the search of improvement of training process of young players who will improve the spatial orientation of children and will improve their results in football.
2. Bauer, V. G. Scientific and organizational bases of system of training of sports reserve in the Russian Federation [Text] : avtoref. dis . ... cand. ped. science / V. G. Bauer. - M , 1994. - 26 p.
3. Chernetsov, M. M. Individualization of the process of physical training of young football players aged 8-12 years based on differentiation of somatic types [Text] : dis. ...cand. ped. sciences / M. M. Chernetsov. – Smolensk, 2010. – 156 p.
4. Godik, M. A. Football: a model of training program of sports training for youth sports schools, specialized youth school of Olympic reserve [Text] / edited by M. A. Godik; Russian Football Union. – M. : Soviet sport, 2011. – 160 p.
5. Guba, V. P. Integral training of football players [Text]: A textbook / V. P. Guba, A. V. Leksakov, A. V. Antipov. – M. : Soviet sport, 2010. – 208 p.
6. Kozhevnikov, V. S. Differentiated planning of the main training facilities for players of 15-16 years old in the preparatory period on the basis of their bioenergetic types [Text] : dis. ...cand. ped. sciences / V. S. Kozhevnikov. – Naberezhnye Chelny, 2011. – 168 p.
7. Koz’minikh, M. Yu. Integrated training of players in Individualization of special physical preparation of qualified jumpers in height based on the properties of their nervous systems [Text] : dis. ...cand. ped. sciences / M. Yu. Koz’minikh. – Spb, 1997. – 214 p.
8. Krivoshchekova, O. N. The development of speed and strength abilities of young gymnasts with different individual psychological characteristics [Text] : dis. ... cand. ped. sciences / O. N. Krivoshchekova. – Omsk, 2005. – 167 p.
9. Lalakov, G. S. The structure and content of training loads on different stages of many years training of football players [Text] : dis. ... doc. ped. sciences / G. S. Lalakov. – Omsk, 1998. – 328 p.
10. Landa, B. H. Methodology of substantive evaluation of physical development and fitness [Text]: A textbook / B. H. Landa. – M. : Soviet sport, 2008. – 244 p.
11. Lyakh, V. I. Specific coordination abilities as a criterion for predicting sport achievements of football players [Text] / V.I. Lyakh, Z. Witkowski, V. Zhmuda // Theory and Practice of Physical Culture . - 2002. - № 4. - S. 21-25.
12. Lyakh, V. I. Coordination training in football [Text] / V. I. Lyakh, Z. Witkowski. – M. : Sov. sport, 2010. – 216 p.
13. Monakov, G. V. Preparation of footballers: methods of improvement [Text] / G. V. Monakov. – Pskov, 2009. – 200 p.
14. Prosandeev, P. P. Pedagogical control of technical readiness of young football players [Text] : dis. ...cand. ped. sciences / P. P. Prosandeev. – Surgut, 2007. – 192 p.
15. Raigorodskiy, D. J. Practical psychodiagnostics. Methods and tests. Method of express-diagnostics of the properties of the nervous system by E. P. Ilyin’s psychomotor measures (Tapping-test) [Text] : A textbook / Edited by D. J. Raigorodskii. – Samara: Publishing house Bakhrakh-M, 2001. – 672 p.
16. Rodionov, A. V. The drivers of high performance sport in game types [Text] : A textbook / Edited by A. V. Rodionov. – M, 1993 – P. 144-160.
17. Shamardin, A. A. Targeted functional training of young football players [Text] : dis. ... doc. ped. sciences / A. A. Shamardin. – Volgograd, 2009. – 409 p.
18. Stula, A. The use of new methods of pedagogical supervision in the training process of football players [Text] : avtoref. dis . ... doc. ped. science / A. Stula. - Minsk , 1997. - 35 p.
19. Valeev, F. G. Improving the speed characteristics of the game sports badminton, taking into account the lability of the nervous system [Text] : dis . ... cand. ped. science / F. G. Valeev. - Kazan , 1997. - 173 p.
20. Voronin, E. V. The conditionality of a choice of style of play in table tennis typological features of the basic properties of the nervous system and psychomotor performance [Text] / E. V. Voronin // Theory and Practice of Physical Culture . - 2007. - № 9. - S. 5-10.
21. Zheleznyak, Yu. D. Basis of methodological activity in physical culture and sport [Text] : A manual for graduate students of pedagogy / Y. D. Zheleznyak, P. K. Petrov. – Moscow : Academy, 2002. – 264 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.