Differences in biomechanical and EMG variables among Iraq,Iran,Turkey and Syria weightlifters during Olympic lifts.
Weightlifting sport is one of the important sport field that get rise interesting from coaches and careers and researchers, because it's one of the Olympics event. In view of the specialist of its requirement like the fast movement and pull of the weight in fastest it's possible that for the motion analysis is needed and the main way to determine , analyses and correction the good and weak points. The aim of this study is to put a modern aspects in Motion analysis field that more accuracy considering the individual differences in performance.
• Armitag, S. Jounson; Two assisting exercises for teaching the power clean and power snatch. National strength and conditioning association Journal , August, 1994.
• Arther, E. Chapman; Biomechanical Analysis of Fundamental Human Movement.HUMAN KINETICS. 2008.
• Bao S, Mathiassen SE, Winkel J. Normalizing upper trapezius EMG amplitude: comparison of different procedures. J Electromyogr Kinesiol. 1995;5.
• Basmajian, J & De Luca, G. (1985); Muscles Alive. Biltmore, Williams and Wilkins.
• Catherine Trask;EMG estimated mean, peak, and cumulative spinal compression of workers in five heavy industries.International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics Volume 40, Issue 4, July 2010.
• Corcer, R. V. and Miller, J. P.; Angler and Velocity Specific Alternation in Torque and surface EMG activity of the Quadriceps and Hamstrings. (Elec. Clin. Neur, 46(2);2006).
• De Luca, C. J. The use of surface electromyography in biomechanics Journal of Applied Biomechanics 13: 135-163, 1997.
• Donaldson S, Skubick D, Clasby R, Cram J. The evaluation of trigger-point activity using dynamic EMG techniques. Am J Pain Manage. 1994;4.
• Drechsler, A., The Weightlifting Encyclopedia, White Stone, AISA, Communication, 1999.
• Eleanor Criswell; Introduction to surface electromyography. 2nd ed. Jones and Bartlett publisher. 2011.
• Gordon E. Robertson &( others) ; Research Methods in Biomechanics. Human Kinetics. 2004.
• Gyton A.C. and Hall, J.E :Text book of medical physiology.9th edition , W.B. saunders company, philadilphia . 1996.
• I.W.F Handbook 2008-2012. Technical and competition rules.